JD-MBA students graduate with the School of Law and Kellogg classmates with whom they began each program.
To graduate, a JD-MBA student must complete:
- At least 16 Kellogg classes, totaling 16 Kellogg credits*
- 4 quarters of full-time registration at Kellogg
- The requirements for at least one Kellogg major
- 85 credits at the Law School, including Legal Ethics, a Professional Skills elective, and a Perspective elective
- The School of Law’s writing requirement
Only classes taken through Northwestern University can be applied toward the above requirements. Classes taken while on exchange or while visiting another institution do not apply toward these requirements.