JD-MBA students graduate with the School of Law and Kellogg classmates with whom they began each program.
To graduate, a JD-MBA student must complete:
- At least 16 Kellogg classes, totaling 16 Kellogg credits*
- The requirements for at least one Kellogg major
- 72 hours at the School of Law, including Legal Ethics
- At least 5 terms that include 10 or more credit hours of Law School coursework
- The School of Law’s writing requirement
Only classes taken through Northwestern University can be applied toward the above requirements. Classes taken while on exchange or while visiting another institution do not apply toward these requirements.
*Students may take up to 20 Kellogg classes. Students may elect to take additional courses, however, tuition will be charged for each course.